Our Buyers are one of the most important reasons we are here and successful – Thanks for your support and loyalty..
- Blackmon Auctions is a different auction company – Because we have remained the same! The principals and values have stayed the same since the early 1900's. We may sell untold millions of dollars worth of trucks and equipment each year, but the items you are interested in is the most important at that moment.
- All of our auctions are open to the public. You can register on site and we will provide you with a permanent bidder’s number with Blackmon Auctions.
- In order for Blackmon Auctions to get to know you, our new customers may be required to submit a Bank Letter of Credit in order to get approved to bid. Once we receive that letter you should be good to bid at all of our auctions, using the same bidder number every time.
- Each one of our auctions is subject to different terms so PLEASE read each set of Terms of Auction for each auction. The Buyer’s Commission we charge can be different, the check out procedures can be different etc.
- Remember that, as at all auctions since the beginning of auctions, everything is selling As Is, Where Is, and with all faults. It is always the buyer’s responsibility to determine the condition of each item before bidding and/or assume all risks of bidding on items if said buyer doesn’t inspect and make his/her own determination.
- Blackmon Auctions is different in another way – We don’t own any of the equipment in our auctions. You are buying directly from the contractor and we are the agent.
- We require payment on the day of the auction unless other/previous arrangements have been made.
- Thanks very much for your continued support of Blackmon Auctions – We look forward to seeing you at one of our auctions